(Madrid. Spain. 1981)
- Joaquín Muñoz is a Spanish lawyer focused on Media and Technology practice. Joaquín has extensive experience advising companies on data protection compliance, e-commerce law, entertainment law, outsourcing, gambling compliance and other issues related to the IT industry.
- He acted for Spaniard Mario Costeja, who objected to entries in Google’s search engine which led to legal notices that were no longer relevant. The European Court of Justice, in a landmark ruling, has established that there is a ‘right to be forgotten’ online within the European Union. Joaquín has gained international recognition for his contribution towards this case and was featured as “Lawyer of the week” in The Times, “Grand Prize Disputes” and “International Dispute of the Year Prize” for American Lawyer.
- During the past years Joaquín has also collaborated with the Madrid City Council, managing the ‘Madrid International LAB’ soft-landing service, and advising foreign companies and international talented entrepreneurs that want to setup business in Spain.
- Joaquín is a regular guest of conferences and seminars on corporate and information technology law at various universities and business schools. He also makes regular contributions to specialized publications on IT Law matters.
• Law degree – UCM
• Master in Telecomunications, Internet and Audiovisual Law – IEB
• Master in Sports Law– INEFC
• Madrid BAR
“Remember, to be a good lawyer you must first be a
Your sole ambition should be to be a good husband,
a good father, a good neighbor, a good citizen, and a
good lawyer. If you achieve this, you will have achieved
all the success there is.”
(Mr. Roland Boyd)
El Titular de este sitio web es Joaquín Muñoz Rodríguez, con NIF 02659002H. Contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Los artículos y comentarios del presente sitio web no constituyen asesoramiento legal alguno y no podrán ser tenidos en cuenta en ese sentido.