(Madrid. Spain. 1981)
- I am an IT lawyer focused on Media and Technology practice. I have extensive experience advising companies on data protection compliance, esports, IT security, ecommerce law, entertainment law, outsourcing, gambling compliance and other issues related to the IT industry and startups.
- I was Mario Costeja’s lawyer in the proceedings against Google in which the CJEU ruled in his favour, recognising his Right to be Forgotten (C-131/12).This was considered the most important privacy-related case in recent years. I have gained international recognition for my contribution towards this case and was featured as “Lawyer of the week” in The Times, “Grand Prize Disputes” and “International Dispute of the Year Prize” for American Lawyer and recently I have been recognised as “Best Lawyer of the Year” in Information Technology Law in the 2018 edition of the Best Lawyers legal ranking.
- During the last years I have also collaborated with the Madrid City Council, managing the ‘Madrid International LAB’ soft-landing service, and advising foreign companies and international talented entrepreneurs that want to setup business in Spain.
- I am a regular guest of conferences and seminars on corporate and information technology law at various universities and business schools. I also make regular contributions to specialized publications on IT Law matters.
• Law degree – UCM
• Master in Telecomunications, Internet and Audiovisual Law – IEB
• Master in Sports Law– INEFC
• Madrid BAR
“Remember, to be a good lawyer you must first be a
Your sole ambition should be to be a good husband,
a good father, a good neighbor, a good citizen, and a
good lawyer. If you achieve this, you will have achieved
all the success there is.”
(Mr. Roland Boyd)
El Titular de este sitio web es Joaquín Muñoz Rodríguez, con NIF 02659002H. Contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Los artículos y comentarios del presente sitio web no constituyen asesoramiento legal alguno y no podrán ser tenidos en cuenta en ese sentido.